Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strawberry spritzer

I rarely do drinks, I often see them on other blogs, but they usually seem to be so sugary that I don't ever try them.  I saw this recipe in my simple and delicious magazine, and decided to try it because it looked really good. Originally it called for regular soda (I used diet) and it called for pink lemonade concentrate, but we couldn't find any so we used limeade.  It was really good.
I didn't thaw/chill things as called for, but it worked out fine.  The frozen stuff cooled the unchilled soda.


Ingredients
  • 1 10 oz package frozen, sweetened sliced strawberries (thawed -I only partially thawed them)
  • 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled (mine wasn't chilled)
  • 1 can (12 oz.) limeade concentrate, thawed (I didn't thaw mine)
Directions
  1. Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed.  Pour strawberries, soda and limeade concentrate in a pitcher;  Stir until combined.  Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails